Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Ventures

I am doing a craft show Friday. I have the beaded glassware all safely wrapped and packed and ready to go! The table linens are also carefully folded and in their protective, clear bags all set to transport. The tables are wiped down. My super cool toolbox that I use for money, and all kinds of extra stuff is stocked and ready too. So why am I not ready?????? oh that all important low priced draw item!

I thought I could jump on that polymer clay wagon and make stuff! Ha! I had no idea how hard it was! Yes, you poly artisans have my total respect! I did manage to make a little pudgy pigeon that turned out pretty cute. I put a hole in some of them for beads and others - at my sister's suggestion, I left whole. But I struggle with each and every one of them! I am soooo not an artist. My sister is though. I tried to get her to mold me some things but she was too busy and wouldn't.

Thankfully, it is raining today and I am getting a break from Roy the Rake and Sherm the Shovel. So today it will be the tedious struggle to create more pudgy pigeons. I think I will try to make one like our African Grey Parrot, Mr. Boo.

Please visit our website to see our beaded glassware and table linens. Our beaded stemware often coordinates with our table linens for a really lovely table display. You can also custom order colors in any of our stemware for yourself!

http://triplewillowgiftgallery.com/

Or, if you prefer to purchase on Etsy...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=71726

No comments:

Post a Comment